Monday, January 27, 2020

THIS BLOG WON'T BE UPDATED ANYMORE!!! // ŠIS BLOGS VAIRS NETIKS ATJAUNINĀTS!!!

[ENG] I got new site now. Check it out  - www.reinisjaunais.com - all my updates, concert dates, new videos etc. are over there. There you can subscribe for news with your email, too. Alternatively, you can follow me up on social media. I will be happy if you do because I regularly post about my concerts, music tours, travels etc. This is me on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, my music is also available on Spotify, iTunes, Bandcamp and Soundcloud.
I am regularly touring Europe and also outside Europe so I might be passing by your hood soon :)
Also, I noticed that I have released 2 new albums since my last update here, as well as many different videos. I will postsome highlights below. But don't forget to check out my official site now - www.reinisjaunais.com 
Cheers!

[LV] Man ir jauna mājas lapa - www.reinisjaunais.com - tur atrodami visi jaunumi par maniem koncertiem, jaunākajiem mūzikas ierakstiem un video. Turpat var arī 'pierakstīties' (subscribe), lai saņemtu jaunumus uz epastu.
Vēl var arī sekot maniem mūzikas kontiem sociālajos tīklos, jo tur regulāri publicēju jaunumus un koncertu datumus - Facebook, YouTube, Instagram. Manu mūziku var klausīties vai arī nopirkt  Spotify, iTunes, Bandcamp un Soundcloud.
Vēl ievēroju, ka kopš pēdējā ieraksta esmu izdevis jau divus mūzikas albumus un daudzus mūzikas video. To visu var noklausīties zemāk. 
Priekā!


Purple Sky


Storm // Vētra


Ceļa gals ir sākums // Beginning of the Road is the End

Diena tuksnesī // Night at the desert

Klusums ir mūzika // Silence is Music