Sunday, December 6, 2015

NEW VIDEO FROM UPCOMING ALBUM / Jauns video no gaidāmā albuma

So last weekend I did few concerts and they all were amazing experience for me. On Thursday I played in Taka, Riga, Miera ielas republika event. After the gig my car got in a car accident (so Im looking for new tour car now) and I had to go to Lihuania with a bus. I went there together with my good old friend Harry Vagrant (playing Persian santur) to play concert in Kaunas, amazing art space called Largo. Then we did 2 surprise concerts / jam sessions with local musicians in a squatted house and also club called Kultura... But on Saturday in Kaņepes kultūras centrs (Riga, LV) we did an audiovisual performance - together with my band Draugu orķestris and our good friend dancer from France - Van Kim Tran. So now we gonna be more quit until February when we will release our new album! Stay tuned! :)
This is the new song that is gonna be included in new album! Hope you will enjoy!